Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I love meeting new people

When I spent a weekend in Prague, I stayed at one of the coolest hostels ever: The Art Hole Hostel. It was a really homey environment and I met some awesome people there. One of them ended up spending the entire day on Sunday with me and Rachael as we explore more of Prague, including the Prague Castle and the John Lennon Wall (Yes, I realize I still have not written my complete adventure in Prague OR Venice...sorry, I'm sucking at doing all those long posts right meow). At the end of the day, we had to catch our bus back to Vienna and say bye to our new friend. However, we exchanged information and added each other on facebook.
This week, that friend was in Vienna! She was only here for two days, so we didn't have much time together. But we were able to hang out today in between my classes and I really enjoyed being able to show someone around Vienna - even though it was only for such a short time!
I think it's amazing how we can keep in contact with so many people via the internet, it really is an amazing thing. I love meeting fellow travelers and hearing their experiences and stories and how they ended up where they currently are. Talking to all of these people is helping me to form my own plan for my post-college travels. It's also really cool to think that I can have someone to hang out with when going to random cities throughout the world.
My next trip is to Krakow in December and I am determined to meet more people and make friends. This is what I've wanted to do while traveling: meet people from all over the world. I've had conversations with plenty of people, but I should actually exchange information with more of them!

Anyway, end random post here.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment