Thursday, December 1, 2011

Es tut mir leid

I've just given up on writing about Venice and Prague. Sorry, but this semester is flying by and I just don't have much time to write these in-depth posts about what I did on all my trips anymore! I'm also losing steam on writing everything in this blog. So, I'm sorry about that. Instead, I'm just gonna share some fantastic pictures with you all! So, here they are: My trip to Venice in pictures.


It was really foggy when we first got in on Saturday morning

Sneaking illegal pictures in Cathedrals!

The Rialto Markets were beautiful!

Add caption

Gondolas!! We didn't go on one, but it's pretty cool seeing them throughout Venice

Our vaporetto ride to the islands of Murano and Burano - it's like a water bus

Venetian masks on Burano

I fell in love with Venice. It was a beautiful place and I could feel the Italian culture seeping out of every corner. I really want to explore more of Italy at some point. It's such a beautiful country and I just love how I felt being there. I was a feeling I could get used to, almost like I could spend some time living there. Did I just say that?! Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment