Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bitte, nein. Ich möchte nicht krank sein, danke.

I woke up this morning with a bit of a scratchy throat and it hasn’t been getting any better. Damn it, and here I thought I was about to get through an entire semester without getting a cold. Nope, my body has once again decided to be stupid and my immune system has failed me. Considering the Austrians are so strict about what kind of medicines you can buy at the stores (you even need a prescription for ibuprofen), I don’t know what I’ll end up taking…although, a friend of mine did tell me about a homemade concoction that her mom used to make for her when she was little and sick:
Hot white wine with sugar
I wonder if that actually works…I guess I’ll have to go buy some wine tomorrow and find out! Send me good vibes, please. Getting sick is that last thing I need right meow.
Also, sorry I've been so horrible at updating this thing with my past few trips...Venice and Prague updates should be coming soon! Maybe that's what I'll do if I end up getting sick and spending my days in bed...

Oh, and tomorrow I am going to my very first CHRISTMAS MARKET! Get excited for some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment