Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Weekend

I've definitely caught up on my sleep this weekend. It's been nice. Tomorrow will be the beginning of another week at the Ojai Music Festival! I spent some time at the office this weekend. Kinda just hung out, but I did get some things done. I did more picture stuff for the slideshow - there are so many to go through! But I didn't get to finish that because today the server was being super slow for some reason and wasn't loading the pictures. So I couldn't see any of them, therefore I couldn't choose good pictures. Lame. Tomorrow I'm gonna have to finish that. But I did add more to all the Artist Packages today. We have 50th anniversary books for the festival and I had to add those to all the bags, so I got that done today. Tomorrow morning, Margaret and I will finish them off with the final copies of the artist schedules.
Not much else happened this weekend. I went to the farmer's market today. Everything there looked sooo good, especially the fruit! The colors were so pretty. Oh, and I bought a pretty cool mug on Friday and I got a free cup of coffee to go with it :D I'll probably donate it to Diversions when I go back, so DON'T STEAL IT. I hate when people steal our mugs, and I would REALLY hate it if someone stole mine :[ I just want to contribute some cool mugs...
Anyway, what else...? I'm pretty sure the people across the street had a party last night hahaha it was a little loud and at one point someone kept yelling 'whooo' over and over again. It was entertaining.
Oh! Also, I have discovered that my blog has become a bit popular within the OMF office. It was posted on the festival's facebook fan page earlier today and I've noticed that several other people have been reading it. It's funny haha but it's cool. I'm glad someone's reading it! And hopefully it's somewhat entertaining. Here's another link to the OMF facebook page! Become a fan, like it, whatever it's called now, do it!
Have a good night! I'll talk to you tomorrow :]

No comments:

Post a Comment