Monday, December 12, 2011

Post-College Plans?

Today, I decided that I'm going to apply to be a Student Assistant with my study abroad program in Vienna after I graduate from college. I spoke with one of the staff members about it and our talk made me excited for it. Since the date of my return to the United States is quickly approaching, I've realized how much I'm going to miss being in Vienna. This has been an amazing experience. I've had my ups and my downs, but it was worth it all in the end. I couldn't have imagined going through four years of college and not studying abroad. I am so glad that I did this. I'm going to miss this so much. Going back to the United States (back to real school) is going to be weird; it'll take some getting used to.
I really really want to come back here, so why not?! I kind of can't wait until I can finally apply for the position...but, I have to wait another year until I can do that. Wow, I can't believe I'm half way done with my junior year. I graduate in 1.5 years!
Okay, this post needs to end now, I'm thinking about too many things and freaking myself out haha


Now, back to studying for finals and writing more papers! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment