Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Blue Danube

Maybe you should listen to this while you read this post:



It actually doesn't really matter...
Anyway, this afternoon I swam in The Danube (after my 3-hour German class in the morning). It's not so blue, but it was pretty cool. It was a great afternoon spent with friends, lying out on a dock in the sun...well, kind of sun. At first, none of us had really gone in the water. We were about to leave because it had started to rain a little but once it stopped, we went back to the dock and I had the sudden urge to get in the water. I didn't want to jump in by myself, so Belle and I jumped together. This started a trend and we convinced everyone else to get in, especially after Belle said "You don't want to leave here and say 'Yeah...I looked at The Danube...'". I know I'm glad I jumped in.
The train ride back was a bit wet and we all smelled like Danube and I'm pretty sure it looked like I peed my pants, but now I've showered and I feel fantastic.

I'm kind of in love with this place.

Oh, and I'll put pictures up once people put them on facebook. I didn't take any with my own camera today.

No comments:

Post a Comment