Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Decided

As Isabel drove me to the airport this afternoon, we talked about my blog and what I should make the url. Since the only movie I know of that takes place in Austria is The Sound of Music, that's all we really had to go off of. And because of a joke that my friends and I have, my blog will be called The Sound of Günther. The url is changing to thesoundofgunther.blogspot.com! I'll most likely always link my blog posts to my facebook, so remembering the url might not even be a big deal. But, there it is for all of you to know. It will probably be changed by the time you finish reading this post.

Now, I'm sitting in the SeaTac airport, drinking a raspberry mango smoothie that was way too expensive, sitting in front of a HUGE window that looks out to the planes. The sky is beautiful and I'm just realizing how pretty this airport actually is. I'm going to miss Washington over these next 5 months. Not only the beautiful scenery, but mostly all the people. Not being at Puget Sound next semester is going to be such a strange experience. I love that stupid school so much - the campus is great, the people are awesome (most of them, most of the time), and I love being so involved with everything there. Having a semester off from EVERYTHING except for 4 classes is going to be very weird. Choir, voice lessons, work, KUPS, RSA, RDG, SAA, SAI, these are all things I have done over the past two years and not having all those meetings to go to and emails to send out is going to be a change. But, I guess I'm just gonna have to fill all my extra time with traveling, right?! Jesus, I can't even believe how easy it is to travel around Europe. I can't wait. OH MY GOD, MY VISA GOT IN YESTERDAY! I think once I actually see it, things will start to sink in...maybe. It's still very unreal to me.
Anyway, I need to pee now. I guess I should find a bathroom. I still have 2 hours and 20 minutes until my flight takes off. Someone should call me or something to entertain me for a while.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment