Monday, August 1, 2011

Blog Change

Hey guys, so I know I've done a really bad job of updating this over the past couple of months and I apologize. This summer has been a little busier than I thought it would be and I honestly have not had much time to enjoy some good summer music (except for the weekend that I spent in Ojai in June that I meant to write about but never really got around to...oops). Anyway, I just want to let you all know that I am going to Vienna for the next 4 and a 1/2 months starting on August 16th! Therefore, this blog will turn into my travel blog. I'm sure it will include plenty of stories about music outings (don't worry, I've already looked up concerts happening in the area and I've marked three or four down in my calendar). I'm also hoping to register for a music class that will include trips to the opera! So, hopefully, I will be able to keep the music theme going at least somewhat. But, you will also be reading about all my European adventures - at least, the ones that I choose to share with the world.
HOWEVER, I don't have a new name for this blog! I want it to be something clever and fun and obviously Vienna- or Austria-related. So, if you have any ideas, please let me know! Because I literally have nothing (except for some random inside joke with my friends that no one else will understand).
Thanks for reading and I will update this once I begin my adventures abroad! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment