Wednesday, February 17, 2010

KUPS playlist week 2
[February 10, 2010]

  1. I'm Good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li
  2. Scratched Out by The Matches
  3. All Over Town by The Kooks
  4. Here, Here and Here by Meg & Dia
  5. Portions For Foxes by Rilo Kiley
  6. 12:51 by The Strokes
  7. The Wake Up Song by The Submarines
  8. 15 Step by Radiohead
  9. Sixties Remake by Tokyo Police Club
  10. Campus by Vampire Weekend
  11. One Week of Danger by The Virgins
  12. Brainstorm by Arctic Monkeys
  13. I'm A Lady by Santogold
  14. Blue Light by Bloc Party
  15. Turn A Square by The Shins
  16. Hanging Around by The Cardigans
  17. Wolf Like Me by TV On The Radio
  18. It Beats For You by My Morning Jacket
  19. Lupe Brown by The Fratellis
  20. Keep Your Head by The Ting Tings

[This playlist is incomplete, it does not include the songs I played off of rotation - from the station's CD collection - because I didn't write the songs down]

No comments:

Post a Comment