Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Blogging World

Hey there,

so this is my first blog post, EVER! The reason I started this blog is to post my playlists up here from my radio show Bedhead with Maddy [me] on KUPS 90.1FM Tacoma - the radio station at my school, University of Puget Sound. I just started DJ-ing this semester and have LOVED it so far. I've had many people asking me to send them copies of my playlists or just asking about songs and such, so I decided that this would be the best and easiest way to get this information out to the masses.
Feel free to make requests, or comments on the music. Let me know what you think, I am a huge fan of getting feedback. Enjoy the playlists, and thank you for listening to my show!

Bedhead with Maddy
Wednesdays from 7am - 9am
KUPS 90.1FM Tacoma
If you're not in the Tacoma area, you can stream it live online at kups.ups.edu

peace&love

No comments:

Post a Comment